Friday, April 14, 2006

Welcome!

I “cut my teeth” in the electrical trade in my teens, as the son of a master electrician, I grew up in the field. I worked for several years as the lead electrician at local maintenance company in Boulder Colorado.

I opened Complete Wiring Solutions in 2002 with a vision. Almost everyone I speak with has a horror story about a project. This shouldn’t be. Most contractors are good people, with good intensions just like the rest of us. Unfortunately, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. How do you know which contractor is good, and which ones are not?

I believe that the real value behind our product is not the service we provide by pulling wire and turning screws. Communication is the foundation of everything we do. From the first time I meet with a client to the final time we walk out the door, we keep our clients informed. Respect. We work with lighting designers, interior decorators, and home owners to make sure that your project, no matter how small, turns out just the way YOU want it, not the way we want to do it. Our experience has given the tools to help you achieve the most pleasurable experience you can have with a contractor. When the team at Complete Wiring Solutions is in your home, we are a guest. We treat your home with care, from wearing surgical booties to protect your carpet, to using drop cloths to protect your belongs from dust and debris. When was the last time a contractor has left your home as clean as he found it?

I invite you to give me a call the next time your looking for a electrical contractor that thinks a little different from the crowd!

Size 120x90: Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?